Is Your Credit score costing you money?
Credit Monitoring service in Charlotte, NC
Having a great credit monitoring system ensures your success in the future when making future buying decisions. We offer only the best in Credit Monitoring services that are secured and backed by our own systems. Our answers to your credit problems are custom made around you and your needs. Regardless of who you are‚ where you’re from‚ or how you carry on with your life from venturing to the far corners of the planet to shopping and mingling online. Improve Credit Monitoring serves to keep you safe from criminal behavior and its negative impacts on your credit scores.
Choose the only company that has helped thousands to live safe and have peace of mind about the future.
Your Credit Score
How Your Credit Score is Calculated
35% of your score is based on your payment account history such as mortgage, credit cards, installment loans, etc. Also if you have gone through a bankruptcy, liens, suits.
30% of the score is based on outstanding debt. The goal is to keep your card balances at 30 percent or less of their limits.
15% of the score is based on the length of time you’ve had credit. The longer you’ve had established credit, the better it is for your overall credit score. Having good credit history is important.
10% of your scores is based on new credit. Opening new credit accounts will negatively affect your score for a short time.
10% of the score is based on the types of credit you currently have.
Improve Your Credit
7 Ways to Improve Your Credit
- Debate slips. Missteps happen. You can question lapses online through Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Get Credit Card, Installment, or Mortgage Insurance. This will protect you if you ever have financial hardship.
- Consider adding yourself as an ‘authorized user’ of your spouses or partners revolving credit card debt.
- Open up a secured credit card. Having your own credit is ideal when establishing better credit report and scores
- Have a good mixture of credit.
- With your revolving debt do not borrow more than 30% of your credit limit at all times
- Raise your credit limit. Request that your creditor expand your point of confinement.